Unmanned aircraft system
Use of drones in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
The following conditions must be fulfilled :
- The operator / driver must have a permit from the owner of the country, on wich he works with his UAS.
- All UAS flights, wich take place in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, whether of a commercial or private nature,
must apply for an authorization from the civil aviation authority of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- Maximum airport : 50 m above the ground.
- The flying over of humans and animals as well as shots of persons or private property
(if the UAS is equipped with a camera) are not allowed.
- The drive must keep visual contact with the unit at all times.
- All operations must be covered by a liability insurance.